Boosting Your Immune System Through Nutrition
A good and strong immune system is one of the best ways in which you can prevent any kind of disease or infection.
When you have a strong immune system your body knows how to fight back infection and not let it get the better of you.
Irrespective of how the saying goes, an apple a day is not enough to keep the doctor away and there may be some other foods that you want to ingest to enhance the functioning of your immune system.
Here are some great foods that help in boosting your immunity:
- Yogurt – Filled with active live cultures, the probiotics present in yogurt help the gut remain healthy. Lactobacillus reuteri stimulates white blood cells to make them function more efficiently.
- Oats and barley – The soluble fiber beta glucan present in oats and barley helps in keeping cholesterol levels udner control. It also has antimicrobial and antioxidant properties that fight flu, herpes and anthrax too.
- Garlic – It might stink but it will help reduce chances of stomach cancer and lower the rate of colorectal cancer as well.
- Shellfish – All shellfish contain large amounts of selenium that helps the white blood cells in producing cytokines. These are proteins that help in fighting flu and other viruses. Dig into the oysters, lobster and crab and you can fight the flu virus better.
- Green tea or black tea – Drinking green tea or black tea on a daily basis helps in boosting immunity. The amino acid that helps in this is called L-theanine, present abundantly in green and black tea.
- Mushrooms – Shiitake, reishi and maitake mushrooms help in higher production of white blood cells. They also help in increasing performance levels of these cells so they can fight pathogens more efficiently.
- Berries – Acai berries, elder berries and blueberries are known to have antioxidants called anthocyanins. These fight disease by warding off free radicals that may appear in the body.
- Watermelons – Glutathione, the antioxidant present in watermelons has been tested in studies to show that it enhances the immunity levels.
Simply changing your eating habits slightly to include these super foods that help enhance immunity is a great way to stay fit.
While nature does not provide any guarantees and sure shot ways like allopathic medicines, the manner in which it heals is far more real and permanent.
Natural Herpes Outbreak Treatment for Herpes, Cold Sores and Shingles
Fight outbreaks with all-natural H-Balm. Results guaranteed.
The world’s first and only medicine which is certified organic:
* Eases pain, discomfort, and symptoms
* Helps soothe and heal damaged skin
* Treats and heals skin eruptions from outbreaks
* Effective for cold sores
* Treats shingles and heals skin eruptions
* Can be used with antiviral medication or on its own
* Both USDA Certified Organic and FDA Registered
* Approved for Over-The-Counter sales
Herpes infections can be bothersome and rather distressing at times. Safe and effective treatments are available that can make living with Herpes a lot easier.
While there is no cure, the Forces of Nature H-Balm can help provide safe and effective natural treatment of oral herpes, shingles, cold sores and genital herpes. H-Balm comes in Regular, Extra and Extreme Strength
Be smart about how you treat your body.
This product is Certified Organic. This is proof positive it contains no toxins, chemicals or pesticides. When you are treating any ailment the last thing you want to do is expose your body to any chemicals as this further stresses your system.
Learn more about H-Balm now.