Top 5 Myths about Genital Herpes
Herpes is a sexually transmitted disease and it is caused by the herpes simplex virus.
Due to the fact that it gets transmitted sexually, there are a large number of myths associated with herpes.
Some of them seem so obvious that one tends to believe them automatically.
However, everything that seems easy to believe may not always be so.
The top myths about herpes busted:
- Herpes is an STD that is not common – People do not wear that they have herpes on their sleeve. It is a sexually transmitted disease and there is no reason for people to mention it unless they have to. Other than this, it is also a fact that one in five people in the United States has genital herpes, with the incidence being higher among women than men. It is estimated that about 85 percent of people who have genital herpes are unaware of it.
- People who are promiscuous get genital herpes – While it is true that the condition has a higher chance of occurring in cases when you are sexually active with more than one person, it is also true that genital herpes can occur even if you are not sexually promiscuous. It is also a fact that genital herpes can lie dormant for many years. In some cases, it does not make an appearance for life.
- Genital herpes can be prevented with condoms – Condoms do reduce the risk of getting genital herpes significantly. However, the virus can be spread during the shedding stage even with contact to the skin in the genital area. A condom may not be able to cover all the area where the virus has spread to.
- Genital herpes is untreatable – While herpes is a condition that cannot be cured completely, there are ointments and pills that can be taken to reduce the discomfort and pain associated with condition.
- Having genital herpes means living with a rash forever – Genital herpes does come back in spurts and you may have outbreaks where the blisters form and cause itchiness. However, this does not mean that the itchiness remains as a constant part of your life.
Genital herpes also does not lead to cervical cancer and it is usually not transmitted from contact with public toilet seats.
Being aware of the symptoms and the manner in which you can identify the initial stages of the condition is the best way of controlling and limiting the outbreaks.
Natural Herpes Outbreak Treatment for Herpes, Cold Sores and Shingles
Fight outbreaks with all-natural H-Balm. Results guaranteed.
The world’s first and only medicine which is certified organic:
* Eases pain, discomfort, and symptoms
* Helps soothe and heal damaged skin
* Treats and heals skin eruptions from outbreaks
* Effective for cold sores
* Treats shingles and heals skin eruptions
* Can be used with antiviral medication or on its own
* Both USDA Certified Organic and FDA Registered
* Approved for Over-The-Counter sales
Herpes infections can be bothersome and rather distressing at times. Safe and effective treatments are available that can make living with Herpes a lot easier.
While there is no cure, the Forces of Nature H-Balm can help provide safe and effective natural treatment of oral herpes, shingles, cold sores and genital herpes. H-Balm comes in Regular, Extra and Extreme Strength
Be smart about how you treat your body.
This product is Certified Organic. This is proof positive it contains no toxins, chemicals or pesticides. When you are treating any ailment the last thing you want to do is expose your body to any chemicals as this further stresses your system.
Learn more about H-Balm now.